When I tell you, EVERYTHING about this meal made me happy. I was tired, not wanting to slave over the stove, but wanted something good and flavorful. THIS DELIVERED IN EVERY WAY!
Prep Time: 15 Mins | Cook Time: 55 Mins
What you'll need:
10 chicken wings
1/4 cup of HEB bbq seasoning
1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning
juice from 3 small limes
1 cup Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce
1 Tbsp of Srirachi Sauce
2 Tbsp of Honey
2 tbsp chopped green onions
16 oz of peanut oil
2 serving sizes of OreIda Country style Fries
2 tbsp fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
2 tbsp of butter
1 tsp of minded garlic
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry
3. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and bbq seasoning generously over chicken.
4. Lay in pan without over crowding
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. While waiting, mix together in medium sized bowl, bbq sauce, honey, lime juice, and srirachi sauce. Set aside.
7. When 30 minutes has passed, baste wings with sauce and return to oven for 10 minutes.
8. Place oil in sauce pan and place over medium heat.
9. Baste wings again, returning to oven and bake on BROIL for another 10-12 minutes.
10. Fry French fries until golden brown.
11. Place butter and minced garlic in microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 45 seconds.
12. Remove fries from oil.
13. Season fries with salt and pepper; pour garlic butter over fries.
14. Generously pour grated cheese over fries and top with parsley. Toss lightly and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
15. Plate chicken and top with green onions. Transfer fries to plate and enjoy.
The perfect GAME DAY meal, snack while entertaining guests or a lazy weekend meal.
Follow @glutenfreesoutherndiva on IG.
- Markeita Pruitt