How Do I Book An Appointment?
Salon services require a credit card on file in order to secure appointments and are scheduled ONLINE ONLY!
After reading all salon policies & FAQs, click agreement link at the bottom
NEW CLIENTS MUST SCHEDULE HAIR/SCALP ANALYSIS AS FIRST VISIT
If you must cancel or reschedule, please cancel/reschedule 72 hours or more in order to avoid fees by visiting the online scheduling system and following proper steps. PLEASE NOTE:: Cancellations done 24 hours or less, will be charged full price of services selected, 24-48 hours before will be charged 50% - 75% of services selected. 10 minutes after scheduled appointment will be counted as a "no show" and result in cancellation fee & 100% charge of services selected. Group/wedding/event parties of three (3) or more, must give 21 days notice of cancellation to avoid losing security deposit.
If card on file declines, your account will be automatically blocked until payment issues have been resolved.
How Should I Arrive to My Appointment?
(1) If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, it will be necessary to reschedule and a fee will be incurred. It is encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled salon services.
IF STYLIST CHOOSES TO PROVIDE SERVICE AFTER THE GRACE PERIOD HAS EXPIRED,
YOU WILL INCUR AN INCONVENIENCE FEE.
(2)ALL CLIENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE:
a. hair properly detangled
b. previous style completely removed (unless removal service is selected)
c. all braids and twists removed and detangled
** failure to arrive as listed will result in $40 hydrate & smoothing fee, and appointment time adjusted to include proper detangling and moisturizing methods.
** excessive detangling due to neglect or failure to detangle properly, will be subject to $40 hydrate & smoothing fee.
Am I Able to Bring My Child(ren)?
For safety reasons and insurance purposes, CHILDREN ARE ONLY PERMITTED IN SALON AREA WHEN HAVING A SERVICE. There are no facilities to care for children. I love children, and hope you understand, I cannot assure their safety in a professional environment. I also do not want to compromise the relaxation of other patrons. Your Understanding is Greatly Appreciated. APPOINTMENTS WILL BE RESCHEDULED IF CHILDREN ARE BROUGHT TO THE SALON.
Services available for children ages 8 and older.
How Should I Prepare For My Hair Analysis/Consultation ?
(1) Natural Hair Analysis - to be properly assessed, client is expected to arrive with hair in its natural state. This is described as, cleansed, conditioned and treated with minimum product and oil, at least 85-90% dry.
Please feel free to bring products used in your regimen or a list of products
(2) Chemical/Color Consultation - to determine healthiest, safest route to chemically treating/coloring hair, client is expected to arrive with hair in its most natural state. Minimum product usage, in order to determine pre & post treatments and conditioning measures. Hair must be 100% dry.
COLOR SERVICES ARE NOT PERFORMED WITHOUT A COLOR CONSULTATION
** Failure to arrive to all consultations with a list of products used and the regimen in which they are used will result in cancellation and card charged inconvenience fee and appointment must be rescheduled at client's convenience.
Do You Provide Bridal & Special Occasions Services?
A fee of $100/hr plus gas and mileage is required for On-location services. This will cover STYLING ONLY. Makeup services are available if needed. When traveling outside city limits is required, additional charges may apply. In Salon services are to be booked as regular appointments, and cancelled, if necessary, 30 days in advance to avoid loss of deposit. Sunday & Monday appointments (for special occasions only) are subject to additional fees. Please call for details and deposit information.
Important Appointment Information
(1) All salon services are to be scheduled via Online Scheduling System. Unfortunately, no walk ins will be accepted; all wanting to be serviced, must schedule an appointment.
(2) Each 3rd Saturday of the month, the following month's appointments will be released. Upon releasing, appointments are typically filled for the entire month within the first 2 hours.
(3) If you receive an exclamation mark within a triangle, suggesting you call, that means there isn't any time within the month available to provide service AND you may be placed on the waitlist.
(4) If it is grayed out or the date you desired doesn't appear, then it isn't available, or have yet to be released. If within same month, it's filled, and you are encouraged to check back daily.
(5) The scheduling system is available to you 24/7 in order to provide convenient self booking.
DO NOT SCHEDULE A SHORTER SERVICE JUST TO GET ON THE SCHEDULE. WHATEVER SERVICES THAT ARE SELECTED, WILL BE THE SERVICES PROVIDED. Due to the fact the schedule carves out the necessary time for each service, it is important that you select ALL services desired.
NOTE: ALL NEW CLIENTS AND CLIENTS NOT SEEN WITHIN THE LAST 60 DAYS, DESIRING A CHEMICAL/COLOR SERVICE, MUST BOOK A CONSULTATION PRIOR TO THE DAY OF SERVICE. IF ONE ISN'T BOOKED PRIOR (AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE), CHEMICAL/COLOR SERVICE WILL BE CANCELLED BY STYLIST WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE CALL SALON IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
(6) Once all appointments are filled, you are welcome to text/call and request to be placed on the waiting list. This does not guarantee an appointment, but simply makes you priority if an opening/cancellation happens to occur.
What Forms of Payment Do You Accept?
I reserve the right to implement a price increase at anytime without notification.
All prices listed are approximate and considered a starting rate
I accept all major credit cards, and cash. No personal checks please.